Seattle Small Business Online Refresh
March 23, 2016
With springtime comes the urge to refresh. I've felt it lately, have you? In the last week, I've scrubbed my kitchen, cleaned out my email inbox, and painted entire rooms in my home. The business aspects of my life have suffered the same fate: it's felt so good to update my portfolios with new images and start this website for my non-wedding work. In with the new!
In addition to my wedding work, I've actually started to work a lot more closely with a few small business owners in the Seattle area. Whether it's visiting an architecture firm to document teams working together, getting a behind-the-scenes peek at local designers as they prepare to launch new products, or hanging out with creative professionals who just want a kick-ass photo of themselves to make their LinkedIn profiles more competitive, I really enjoy connecting with the individuals who are making a name for themselves and getting stuff DONE.
It got me thinking about the other awesome small business owners I know and how much fun it's been to work together and create new images for them to use on their websites.
With this in mind, a lightbulb turned on for me: I want to assist other small business owners to refresh their own online presence.
I'm excited to introduce my Small Business Online Refresh, everything you need to rejuvenate your small business website and step up your social media game!
Who can benefit?
- New, small business owners who don't have many photos on their website yet, or teams that have been around for awhile, but haven't had their headshots updated for over a year
- Creative entrepreneurs who are seeking to build a stronger online presence
- Business owners who want to increase their perceived trustworthiness and connect on a deeper level to potential customers and business partners
- Professionals who want to expand their own personal or professional brand(s)
- Those who want to increase their social media reach and better understand the power of storytelling with images, as well as build community through social sites like Instagram, Facebook, and Pinterest
>> UPDATED HEADSHOTS: $350 for 60 minutes
GENUINE, NATURAL, NON-STUFFY-BUT-PROFESSIONAL PORTRAITS. PHOTOS AUTHENTIC TO YOU AND APPROACHABLE IN STYLE. YOU'RE IN FOR A QUICK, FUN, AND PAINLESS SHOOTING EXPERIENCE.
- Up to 60 minutes of shooting time at a convenient location near you
- Choose 5 high resolution, edited JPEGS from the images we take in that time span
- Printing and online usage rights (upload them directly to your website!)
- Quick turnaround: proof images sent over to you within 48 hours of shooting
- Love/want more than 5 images? Additional images may be edited for $25 each
- Have other team members who need headshots? Discounts available for groups!
>> PROCESS + LOCATION SHOOT: $400 (includes one location)
CLIENTS CAN SPOT A STOCK IMAGE FROM MILES AWAY. POTENTIAL CUSTOMERS AND PARTNERS WANT TO SEE WHERE AND HOW YOU WORK BEFORE THEY HIRE YOU. AUTHENTIC IMAGES ARE A SURE WAY TO TELL YOUR OWN UNIQUE BUSINESS STORY AND BUILD CLIENTS' TRUST.
- Includes up to 1 hour of shooting time around your studio, home office, shared office, or wherever your workspace may be. Additional time may be added at the above rate.
- Includes professionally photographed, interior and exterior images of your space
- May include a few minutes of photographing you actually interacting with a client, creating your product, hanging out in your space, etc.. We're basically going for lifestyle-type images that reflect the soul of your business.
- This is the perfect insight into your business! Use these images on your social media accounts (Instagram posts, Facebook, etc.!) to build more followers
- Printing and online usage rights (upload images directly to your website!)
- Additional locations/projects may be photographed at the same rate as listed above.
- Includes a minimum of 15 edited JPEGS with printing/online usage rights. The number of images will depend on the flow of the shoot
>> SOCIAL MEDIA + MOBILE PHOTOGRAPHY COACHING FOR SMALL BUSINESS OWNERS: $400
DOES INSTAGRAM INTIMIDATE YOU? DON'T WANT TO PAY SOMEONE ELSE TO UPDATE YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA FEEDS? WANT TO COMPETE FOR BUSINESS IN YOUR LOCAL MARKET AND MAXIMIZE YOUR OPPORTUNITIES TO BUILD BENEFICIAL BUSINESS RELATIONSHIPS WITH OTHER LOCAL BUSINESS OWNERS? I HAVE SOME IDEAS. LET'S GRAB COFFEE SO I CAN SHOW YOU HOW TO MAKE SOCIAL MEDIA WORK FOR YOU, NOT AGAINST YOU.
- Includes 1 hour of personalized social media and mobile photography instruction, brainstorming, and coaching
- Personalized overview of where you are in your social media knowledge
- Set up any social media accounts that may be helpful to your business (Twitter, Pinterest, Facebook, and/or Instagram)
- Instagram is not an abyss; it's a network waiting to be built! Learn how to make useful connections and build your own network on Instagram and Facebook
- Learn how to maximize Pinterest to gain more web traffic
- Go over tagging, hashtags, and location geotagging in order to increase your potential of being discovered
- See a demo of Krista's favorite mobile photography editing apps and techniques
- Discuss basic composition and elements of photography to up your Instagram game
- Learn how I use social media
Investment: Affordably designed for small business owners with varying budgets. Choose any individual segment, but bundle all three together for the full experience and extra savings.
FULL SMALL BIZ ONLINE REFRESH PACKAGE, INCLUDING THE CONTENTS BELOW: $1000 + tax (best value - save $50)
>>PROCESS + LOCATION SHOOT
>>SOCIAL MEDIA + MOBILE PHOTOGRAPHY COACHING FOR SMALL BUSINESS OWNERS
READY TO BOOK? Email email@example.com
Katie Aweida | Owner/Creative Director at Wonderstruck Event Design - Seattle Wedding Planner